Friday, June 16, 2006

(VIDEO!!) Get In Your Car and Cruise the Land of the Brave and Free...

Back when I was in high school and college and had few to zero (real) responsibilities and an insatiable desire to see shows, summertime was the time for going on tour. The crew (whichever one it was at the time) would pack the car and start driving.

Most of my meandering travel through the U.S. has been while chasing concerts. Unfortunately, that means I didn't really take the time to explore the places I went, which is one of my great regrets and may well be the only detrimental part of going on tour. You have a defined mission (to get to the show) that is so important that everything else (including exploring the natural beauty of America) falls by the wayside.

I want to revisit many of those places so I can fully experience them. Hopefully one day I'll have the chance; I blew the one that accompanied my youth...

The guy in this video seems to be on a mission, and barely takes the time to get out of the car. But it is a pretty cool little clip. Check it out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home