Wednesday, June 14, 2006

(AUDIO!!) Cover Song Madness # 3 - Perpetual Groove - Under the Covers disc 2

So my original compilation needed some work. Some additions needed to be made, and then I had to make the discs a little shorter so I could still use Rapidshare.

It made me realize that this is a work in progress, and as long as Perpetual Groove is playing it will probably never be finished. Hell, when I post all of them I figure I'll get a bunch of folks telling me which tunes I missed.

Which is exactly what I want. Feedback, people!

(For those of you who missed the first disc, it is available here.)


Perpetual Groove - Under the Covers disc 2
(all of the tracks on this discs come from archive.org. THANKS!)

Tracklist:
1. You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - 6-13-03 - Bachman-Turner Overdrive - 6:13

2. Escape (the PiƱa Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes - 4:53

3. I Know What I Know - Paul Simon - 6:12

4. Girl on LSD > - Tom Petty - 3:35

5. Macumba - 15:47 (Yeah, I know that Macumba is a pGroove song. But that sweet hip hop party in the tune's gooey center needs to be included in this comp.)

6. Dear Prudence - the Beatles - 5:15

7. 99 Red Balloons - Nena - 4:41

8. Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival - 3:41

9. I'll Take You There - the Staple Singers - 12:27

brock

Amberland 2006. Thanks to my buddy Mitch for the photo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home