Tuesday, June 13, 2006

(VIDEO!!) Borat Movie Trailer

Sacha Baron Cohen has been on my mind lately. His Ali G Show is pure brilliance, but it has been a while since the last season ended, leaving me wondering if he could even do another season without getting lynched or arrested. His schtick, for those of you who have never seen the show, is to portray characters that are so outlandish that they can't be real. The twist: he interacts with real people while in character. He is playing a role while they react to his ridiculousness.

At this point, I don't think there are too many people who haven't heard of Cohen's characters, including the over-the-top Eastern European Borat. That is why I can't imagine another season of the program.

When the going gets tough, the tough head to the big screen, I guess. Last night I was reading a magazine that talked about how funny the Borat movie was when it screened at Cannes. Hell, I didn't even know that there was a Borat movie!

But sure enough, this morning I found the trailer. I can't wait to see this one...

EDIT: YouTube has apparently pulled all of the different clips of the trailer, so I hope you saw it while you had the chance.

EDIT #2: Apparently, you can still view the trailer here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home