Tuesday, May 16, 2006

the Hiatus is Over!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Due to an increasingly demanding work schedule and spending some quality time with my new lovely lady, I haven't had the time to devote to this here internet project.

But I told myself that I would update this blog once a day, and gosh darn it, I'm gonna do it.

No excuses.

To make up for my loss of dedication and focus, I'll give you a nice embarrassing photo of me passed out in My buddy Mitch's car on the way back from a Perpetual Groove show in Tampa a few months back.

"I think his shoes are on...Quick, someone write on his face!"

Don't even bother with blackmail folks, as I'm sure there are much more incriminating photos of my around. And I'm broke anyway, so your demands would be met with my stony silence.

You've been warned.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

super sexy, especially with those hot sunglasses! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home