Monday, March 27, 2006

(VIDEO!!) Phish Big Cypress Videos

I've always been rather astonished that since the turn of the century (or the millennium or whatever the technical term may be), I've been able to look back on December 31, 1999 as the best night of my life. Maybe it was the most fun night of my life and I am unable (or unwillingly) to distinguish between the two.

No matter.

I've also found it pretty amazing that I was able to listen to the great night by throwing on a CD from the Phish show I attended that weekend at the Big Cypress Indian Reservation in the Everglades (just 36 miles from my parents' house!).

I dug these two videos off the nether reaches of my hard drive. I have a newfound obsession with YouTube, and have been uploading things that I have acquired over the years. My reasoning is twofold. I can clear my hard drive a little bit by uploaded to the net, and; I can share some of the stuff with the rest of the world. So that means I'm only trying to upload videos that are not available on YouTube.

Anyway, here is Farmhouse from 12-31-99:
And here is "Bug" from the next night:

I don't know where these came from, and I don't know who created them. In fact, until I found them today on my hard drive I had no idea that they existed or that I possessed them. So if you do know the answers to any of these burning questions, please let me know through the comments feature. I want to give credit where credit is due.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

me too!!!

i heard some festival may take place out there one of these years...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home