Tuesday, February 14, 2006

the Super Mario Brothers Super-Synthesizer

the Super Mario Brothers Super-Synthesizer

(thanks, Boing Boing for the heads up. LINK)

Do you like video games?

Not the super-high tech bullshit of today that is so complicated only pre-pubescent boys and complete and total social rejects are able to master the $70 games on $300 systems (after waiting in line for hours for the chance to plunk down their money, of course).

I'm talking old school. So old school, it is pre-school.

I though so.

Now, do you like synthesizers, and making music with only the touch of a button?

My little brother and I used to play with a drum synth for hours, just making loops of beats that drove my mother crazy.

Anyway, I found this link on one of my favorite blogs (see above), and I had to put it up. I've only wasted a couple of hours playing with it.

Today, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home