Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"I'm sorry momma...

...I never meant to hurt you..."

So I've been bad. But I've been oh so busy the last couple days. Getting a new apartment and dealing with a house that needs to be sold and a breakup that needs to be finalized sure is time-consuming.
So I've neglected my blogging duties. And for that, I apologize.
But I promise to make it up to y'all. I got some really good stuff up my sleeves.
  • Brain Damaged Eggmen videos a-plenty.
  • Exploding fireworks factories.
  • More exploding fireworks factories.
  • Tunes
  • Videos
  • Endless torrents of obscenity

So maybe not the last one. (But maybe so!)

But there's good stuff coming once I have more than five minutes to sit down at my keyboard.

But for now, a few quick links:

Hope you like, and I promise that the wait will be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home