Wednesday, January 25, 2006

(VIDEO!!) South Park does the Aristocrats

Yesterday I stopped by Best Buy to purchase a DVD the day it was released, which I haven't done in a long time. What is the cinematic masterpiece that dragged me to a temple of commerce on a Tuesday night?

It was the Aristocrats, comedian Penn Jillette and director Paul Provenza's ode to the world's dirtiest, most improvisational joke. I saw it in the sweltering hot Gateway Cinema when it came out, and I don't think I ever laughed so hard. Seeing Bob Sagat using the language he used in this film is priceless.

My dad is a dirty old man, and I figured he'd love this flick, so I asked him:

"Dad, how would you like to watch a documentary about the most vile joke ever imagined?"

"Sure, sounds great," he said with a smile.

So I bought the movie. We're gonna watch it this weekend.

I remember that right before the film came out, I saw a video on the internet of South Park's Eric Cartman telling the joke. As usual, the fat little kid in the red jacket manages to push boundaries to their limits, and in this case, that is pretty hard to do. This version is probably the most offensive in the entire movie.

So, I make it available to you.

Warning: this video is not safe for work, and crosses every possible line from bestiality, incest, fecalphelia and the desecration of the memories of the victims of 9/11. That being said, it is fu**ing hilarious!!

How can something so tasteless be so funny?

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just a second kyle.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"and then they run around doing their best impersonation of the 9/11 victims: 'oh my god, oh no, the building is on fire...'"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home