Monday, May 22, 2006

(VIDEO!!) the Chemical Brothers featuring the Flaming Lips - the Golden Path

So I'm in the process of working on a massive post, one that details the adventures in cover songs undertaken by a particular group who I am going to gorge my aural senses with this weekend, and I realized that slow download speeds and quickening scotch intake is going to prevent me from finishing tonight, thus causing me to reneg on my every week day blogging pledge.

And I can't let that happen.

So here is the video for one of the songs that will be featured on this massive, mega, it'll be totally worth the wait post. The song is awesome by itself, but the video is super cool for, especially for the cubicle-dwelling set (::raises hand::). There was a live version from an MTV Europe broadcast up on YouTube until recently, but it seemed to disappear overnight recently, and I can't provide it. If anyone does have the video, drop a line 'cause I'd love to have it.


Chemical Brothers featuring the Flaming Lips
"the Golden Path"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home