Monday, March 20, 2006

(VIDEO!!) Sony BRAVIA - The Advert

Still shot from the filming of the Sony BRAVIA commercial.

Sony BRAVIA - The Advert

(Thanks Boing Boing for the heads up! LINK)

Here is a pretty cool commercial, I think it is for a Sony television. But the interesting part about it is that it uses the same music (José González's "Heartbeat") as the video discussed in this earlier post.

(EDIT: Apparently, this is a cover of a song originally by the the Knife.)

And I take back what I said about the cool part about the commercial being the music. I don't really take it back--the music is pretty sweet--but the fact that you can watch tens of thousands of brilliantly colored bouncing balls running wild through the streets of San Francisco is also pretty cool, I must say.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cool...

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

super cool...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home