Sunday, January 22, 2006

Welcome to Scooter's Spot v. 2.0!

I started v. 1.0 of this blog a little less than a year ago.

I made five posts and lost interest. Needless to say, I've scrapped it completely, from template to text, it is all gone.

But lately I've been reading a lot of different blogs, especially music and mp3 blogs (thanks to Silver's Boogaloo for impregnating my mind with the idea to do something like this).

Lately, I've also been posting links to various stories, tunes, videos, sites and other assorted miscelanea on a number of message boards I frequent. I decided to use this this place as a clearing house for all this stuff. Who knows, maybe people will even read what I write! Stranger things have been known to happen.

(Plus, maintaining this blog is going to help me work on my discipline. I want to be able to spend time writing every day. Here's my impetus.)

Feel free to leave comments or feedback. I'll read it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home