Sunday, January 22, 2006

http://rapidshare.de/

Downloading and listening to the New Deal tracks was easy, right? Just point, click (or right click, save as), listen.

I can't promise that all of my posts will be user friendly. Some of the stuff I want to share comes from my personal collection, and I've had to find a way to easy make it available to y'all.

That's why I'm going to give you an introduction to another favorite website utility, RapidShare. This nifty German website allows me (or anyone else) to upload an archive folder (in my case I use .rar files) to their server. RapidShare will then provide me with a link to download the archive. I post that link for y'all; bada bing, bada boom, you download the archive.

After you download the archive you'll have to uncompress it; right click the file and a 'uncompress' option should pop up. If it doesn't you may need a bit more assistance. Let me know and I'll try to help out.

My next post will utilize this nifty technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home